• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***Sold to Icarus - Thank you!*** HD45 w/WW0T for $215.00 Priced for Quick Sale

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raising funds for an RC Truck to play with my kids and since I have 0 RC Trucks to play with my kids and 25 + flashlights to play with and only 2 hands, I had to make a very difficult choice!

The choice was to sell an HD45 which I regard as the finest of flashlights. The choice was difficult but it is made.

First person to post "I'll take it" will get this light.

-Goatee

Last edited:

X Racer

Enlightened
Re: WTS HD45 w/WW0T for $215.00 Priced for Quick Sale

Wow, great price goatee... This won't last long...

Flashlight Enthusiast

Holy crap! I am already suffering from anxiety over my decision to sell this light. It is just sitting here and looking at me with it's beautifully crafted black body and reflector and...

I just love HD45's; seriously!

I can't believe how bad this feels. I feel like a traitor for letting it go for a... I mean... um... A FREAKIN' TOY!

It's for the children Goatee, just be strong:grin2:

-Goatee

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

OMG Why do you do this to me? I just spent too much $ with Milky and on new wallet for Mrs. Chronos (to match that new expen$ive Coach bag). A hot W-bin HD45... sniff. I know it won't last long... this thing must be a killer trail/hiking/outdoors light.

Flashlight Enthusiast

Chronos,

I was thinking of you when I posted it. I have a PM inbound to you.

-Goatee

Flashlight Enthusiast

Chronos said:
this thing must be a killer trail/hiking/outdoors light.

The HD45 and the HDS EDC 60GT are my prefered lights for hiking at night. I used them in October in the Smokies and they performed flawlessly. One of the hikers staying in the same shelter on the AT asked me where I got my Q-Beam from when he saw the output from the HD45:rock:

We were getting water from the spring at Derrick Knob shelter and it was very dark... until I opened up the whoop $%& from the HD45. Things started looking much brighter.

The output on low from the WW0T HD45 is comparable to the output on high from the McLux PD, it just lasts for around 6 to 7 hours on a pair of batteries. So absolutely yes, it is a great trail hiking light!

-Goatee

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***SPF to Icarus*** HD45 w/WW0T for $215.00 Priced for Quick Sale

:paypal: Thanks! :)