Tito Ortiz or Chuck Liddell?

Danbo

Enlightened
The fight is tonight on pay for view.

Personally, I don't like either of them. But, I dislike Liddell less. So, I'm rooting for him. I think, as long as he keeps the fight standing up, Liddell will win. If it goes to the ground, Ortiz wins it.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lidell. Tito is a punk!

I really wish Ken Shamrock would of kicked his butt! Unfortunately, Ken is done due to his age.

Topper

Flashaholic*
I admit Ortiz seems to thrive best when fighting old guys, I am not sure Chuck is quite old enough to suit Ortiz. I would prefer for Chuck to win but can't wait for Ortiz to get real old (like Shamrock) and have some "new" young punk bust him up a few times thinking it makes him look good.
Topper :0

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
if most of the people here had seen more of Liddells fights, they would never pick Tito to win the fight, the most notable loss of Chucks in recent years was to "Quinton "rampage" Jackson in a Pride fight tournament in Japan a few years ago. Rampage is coming to the UFC in February but has been going backwards recently. Fact is Tito has basically no submission skills and isn't anything but ground and pound to begin with. He was basically a better wrestler than most, pretty strong, but that isn't enough, which is why Randy dominated him for 5 rounds a few years ago.

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Hats off to Tito for giving it his all last night.

But style wise, this was a bad match for him. And Chuck is a force that is on a roll.