• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***Withdrawn***

Status
Not open for further replies.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just made a big purchase on a McCree and need to offset the cost so that I don't have to pay for an attorney:whistle:

I am asking for $160.00 for this light shipped. If you have been waiting for a Milky modded light, this is the one and it is in PERFECT condition.

-Goatee

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS Milkyspit L1 - Pristine!

LOL Go Goatee! Ti McCree... sigh. ;)

If anyone has any questions about the ML-1 let me know- what a light. I've got one and love it, and won't part with it. They are a wonderful balance of throw and spill, with two light levels and a KISS interface. Long, long runtimes too.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any pics???

What are the lumens numbers/runtimes roughly like on high and low ??
Does the ML-1 have that difusing film over the lens?

Thanks

Flashlight Enthusiast

Kid9P said:
Any pics???

What are the lumens numbers/runtimes roughly like on high and low ??
Does the ML-1 have that difusing film over the lens?

Thanks

Really? Are you planning on giving me some of my money back?:lolsign:

It is nearly identical in output to my McLux PD's with a bigger and slightly dimmer spill. The low is a bit lower than the low on the PD and should afford some additional runtime.

It has a perfect McGizmo reflector in it and it has a crystal clear glass window in it. It is what the L1 and the KL1 should have been all along.

-Goatee

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is a UW0J! It is on the cool end of the UW0J spectrum.

-Goatee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***Withdrawn***WTS Milkyspit L1 - Pristine!

I am withdrawing the offer to sell this light. I want to keep it too much, and I would rather ask for forgiveness on the McCree than give it up.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

-Goatee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not giving up that easy. I am gonna start off with this explanation:

Sweetheart, this is one flashlight that is an investment. Here take a look over at this thread where you can see that the McLux PD in Ti is selling at 50% more than what it was offered at.

I figure that if I can convince her of that, then I am home free and can open up the floodgates on future Ti purchases.

[Insert Crafty Icon Here]

-Goatee

Raybo

Enlightened
:)> said:
I'm not giving up that easy. I am gonna start off with this explanation:

Sweetheart, this is one flashlight that is an investment. Here take a look over at this thread where you can see that the McLux PD in Ti is selling at 50% more than what it was offered at.

I figure that if I can convince her of that, then I am home free and can open up the floodgates on future Ti purchases.

[Insert Crafty Icon Here]

-Goatee

Since you pulled this sale... she must of fell for your BS?

:poke:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raybo,

If I tried that with Mrs. Chronos she'd reply "That is so interesting. A high quality diamond would appreciate even faster, as would a nice 24k gold necklace. Let's invest in those, instead..." ;) Or even worse "My Mikomoto bracelet is now worth 10x what you purchased it for. Let's purchase that matching necklace and earrings and reinvest some of the profits next year." Groan.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am so confident of my ability to persuade her that I pulled the sale before she will find out about the new purchase:naughty:

Chronos, I am going to revise my explanation to my wife as well as a result of the scenario you just described.

I will strike the investment part of the line and instead, I will let her know that it is a "risk free" purchase that I can enjoy indefinately without the fear of the light losing value.

Raybo, I have yet to pull this with her but I promise to let you all know how it goes. To ensure that my explanation is 100% believable, I try not to attach accurate descriptions such as BS to it; this helps me to be sincere in my presentation:whistle:

Gotta go. Now she is mad that I am on the computer and not with her.

-Goatee

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just grovel and whine...don't forget to intercept the package before she sees it.

Happy New Year!

Raybo

Enlightened
:)> said:
I am so confident of my ability to persuade her that I pulled the sale before she will find out about the new purchase:naughty:

Chronos, I am going to revise my explanation to my wife as well as a result of the scenario you just described.

I will strike the investment part of the line and instead, I will let her know that it is a "risk free" purchase that I can enjoy indefinately without the fear of the light losing value.

Raybo, I have yet to pull this with her but I promise to let you all know how it goes. To ensure that my explanation is 100% believable, I try not to attach accurate descriptions such as BS to it; this helps me to be sincere in my presentation:whistle:

Gotta go. Now she is mad that I am on the computer and not with her.

-

OUCH!

Good luck Goatee,

I'm sure you can do a little song and dance to appease her.

Do your best "tiger!"

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.