• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Nickel Fivemega ROP IN 2.5D M*g

neue

Newly Enlightened
Time to clear out another one to pay for my recent purchases. This is a nice 2x2x18650 ROP IN 2.5D M*g by Fivemega. Charging jack is included. See this thread to read more about this light. Here's what's included, and my cost:
Nickel 2.5D M*g ($125)
Golden Ceramic Socket (lets you use bi-pin bulbs ($28)
Heavy stipple reflector ($25)
Boro lens ($5.50)
Pelican 3854 bulb ($10)
WA1111 bi pin bulb ($9)
Total: $202.50

SOLD

Paypal only (cash or CC acceptable), US addresses only. All prices include domestic USPS Priority shipping. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Questions and PM are welcome (although it may take me a day to respond). If you are concerned about my low # of posts, you can check out my rating on eBay, same user name: 362 (100% positive).
Paypal to: mike [at] neue [dot] com
Please add your CPF user name in your Paypal payment somewhere. Thanks.

Last edited:

djkt

Newly Enlightened
Re: Nickel Fivemega ROP IN 2.5D M*g

link is not working.what batteries does it use and does it come with battery holder? thanks dennis

plasmaman

Enlightened

yes please - if you're happy to ship to UK to verified PP addie and $10 on your price for intnl shipping (GPM should be OK as less than 4lb in weight)
john

neue

Newly Enlightened

Happy New Year everyone! Yes, the battery holder is included. Sorry, Plasmaman, but I am frankly too lazy to stand in line at the post office to mail a package. I can only send packages to USA addresses with my personal postal meter.

neue

Newly Enlightened

Sold to JetskiMark pending receipt of funds.
Thanks, everyone!