• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Three E-series Compatible Bodies -- SOLD --

Ganp

Enlightened
I have three E series compatible bodies I would like to sell. They are one-offs and I made them just for the fun of it. They all accept protected cells. :) They have been polished up, but not enough to get rid of machining marks - you can see in the photos'. (The SF head and tailcap on the brass body are not for sale).

Threebodies.jpg

A ... Aluminium body for one protected 18500 cell, complete with tailcap - twist on/off, and an o-ring sealed push button for momentary. It is E compatible at the head end, but with a unique tail thread. The battery loads from the tailcap end. $35.00 - including standard shipping. ... SOLD

B ... Brass body for a single protected CR123 cell. Fully E compatible. $45.00 - including standard shipping. ... SOLD

C ... An aluminium body for one protected 17500 cell. Fully E compatible, and with a dummy half cell spacer for use with 1 x CR123 if needed. $28.00 - including standard shipping. ... SOLD

Available to the first to post an :takeit: here ... and PM me for details.

Thanks for looking ... and a Happy New Year to All.
Colin.

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Three E-series Compatible Bodies

Very nice! I wish I had a little money, i'd pick all of these up. 'A' would go perfect with my new polished E series head.

Good luck with the rest of the sale.

schiesz

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice Work :D

I especially like the Brass design.

Benny

Ganp

Enlightened

Thank you very much everyone. :)

Olaf S ... No PM received yet. To much :party: :party: ??

Colin.

Ganp

Enlightened
dmdrewitt
Hi David, I am not planning to make a run of battery tubes as I would only be duplicating what is already around, and various Forum members are offering some great designs. :drool:

But I will make a few more when time permits and offer them when I have three or four ready. Obviously they will be compatible fittings, but the style/finish will vary. I will also do a custom job if requested - if I am able to provide what is required. :sweat:

Thanks for your interest,
Colin.