• He's done.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Dunno.

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did anyone else see the interview after tonight's game? I was thinking he's coming back but after tonight I'm not sure. Thoughts?

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Missed the interview. I'm a Bears fan, so listening to that cheesehead spout off was the last thing...

He's a great QB though, tough as nails. It's just a shame about those colors he wears. :D I guess I'd like to see him come back though. The farther back the Packers are set, the better for me.

TorchMan

Enlightened
I saw the interview, the tears and lack of ability to speak, combined with the photos taken of him with team, being carried of by Donald Driver and shaking the teammates hands lead me to believe he's done, or at least thinks he is right now.

I do believe he has one more year in him, and what an incredible player he is, not matter what he decides.

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Valpo Hawkeye said:
It's just a shame about those colors he wears.

I'm drunk so I'm going to be careful what I say, but you guys need a QB badly. You had a guy with a heartbeat in 85, but other than that, who? Luckman? It's about time you guys found a QB. Grossman probably isn't the guy.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im a dolphins fan has been for ever it seems but man they sucked this year. as far as brett im not really sure

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I couldn't care less about the Green Bay Fudgepackers - even though I now live in Califirnia, I still root for the Seattle Seahawks.
The Seahawks played in a Superbowl not long ago, but we lost.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a Bears fan, and I agree Grossman probably isn't the answer. He's very streaky. He's either really good or really bad. The defense pretty much carried the Bears for much of the season, but surely didn't look that sharp tonight. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed, I guess.
I have to hate the Packers, being a Bears fan, but as for Favre, he's no doubt one of the best quarterbacks ever to hit the field. He's still got a cannon for an arm. I respect him for being so tough for all these years. I'm not sure if he'll come back for another year, but no doubt he'd still be good enough.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't forget about the NFL retirement home out in Oakland, Mr. Davis will offer a mil
or 2 for another 2-14 season. And I used to be a silver and black fan. I hope Brett
tell's him heck no!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
What TorchMan said! :thumbsup:

I was born, raised, and have for my entire life lived in Wisconsin...the "Land of the Wind Chill Factor" and...most importantly...the "Home of the Green Bay Packers!"

To give you an idea of the fan loyalty for the Packers in Wisconsin, it wasn`t until shortly after my 27th birthday that I learned that not everyone in this world starts each day and ends each day by holding a Saint Vincent Lombardi medal and chanting "God Bless the Green Bay Packers!" :D

Going into the Bears game last night, everyone in Wisconsin was confidant that Brett would be coming back for at least one more year. Now, of course, we`re not so sure. We`ll just have to collectively hold our breath here, and hope that he does return.

As far as our rivalry with the Bears, it is one of the oldest traditions in football, and is fiercely nurtured and maintained by the fans of both teams. Having said that, though, it has also always been grounded in a deep respect for each other. So with that thought in mind, I wish the Bears every success in the playoffs. Go Bears!

But finally, of course....

God Bless the Green Bay Packers!

:thumbsup: :D

Last edited:

Danbo

Enlightened
I think he probably should retire, as his best years are behind him. But, I would wager that he'll come back. They always stay longer than they should; both football players and boxers. It takes a life threatening injury to scare them into retirement, it seems.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`d take Brett Favre back in a heartbeat!

By way of analogy, he`s the type of quarterback that you can go to war with, and have unswerving confidence in his leadership in battle.

:) :mad: :D

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Danbo said:
I think he probably should retire, as his best years are behind him.

Should Elway have retired in 97 when his best years were clearly behind him?