• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: milkyspit MC2-$45.00 shipped

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
For sale, milkyspit MC2, barely used. Has sticker just below head "MC2 Firmware 1.02j". Just have not been using it, and have my eye on an item at Lighthound. $45.00 shipped USPS Priority/confirmatiion. USPS Global priority may have small amount extra if it can be shipped via Global Priority. No confirmation available for Global Priority.

Paypal. CC paypal ok too, also USPS money order.

"I'll take it" posted in this thread has priority over PM's.

Sorry, no pics.

Bill

Last edited:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats, Strauss! I'm still selling the new ones for $55 each plus shipping. You got a great deal from Bill!
:thumbsup:

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: Thanks for the great deal Bill, and to Milky for creating such a useful and well thought out design! Can't wait to get it.....she is gonna be my new official "flashoholic nightlight" :lolsign:

Edit: Quick question for you guys, what are your different creations for diffusing the light?

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Strauss, so far the best diffuser seems to be one of the translucent film canisters some brands of 35mm film come in... if memory serves, Fujifilm uses that sort of canister. Codeman is the guy to ask about this... he seems to be the one who noticed how well they fit over the head end of the MC2 in the first place! :)

Latest posts