Paging for Light-Headed aka Daniel Cutright aka member #2320

Steelwolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know what has happened to him?

I bought a flashlight from him, but though he has received payment (as confirmed by him in an email), I have yet to receive the flashlight.

His last email to me was on 10th Nov saying that the flashlight has been posted. I have been checking my mailbox faithfully ever since, but nothing has turned up yet.

Prior to his last email on the 10th, we had several exchanges of email. But he has not responded to anymore of my emails since then. I have also tried a private message, but no response to that either.

All I wanted was to confirm the mailing address and type of postage he has used.

I am worried about this on 2 levels. One is for him, that nothing has happened to him. He was selling a few of his flashlights to raise money rather urgently. An accident or "accidents" might have happened. If anyone knows him personally, please confirm that he is safe.

The other worry is, of course, that I am the victim of fraud, but that doesn't seem likely with a member of CPF who has posted extensively in the few months he has been here and seems to be a genuine flashoholic.

I hope someone can say what has happened to him.
Thanks very much.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Steelwolf:
Does anyone know what has happened to him?

I bought a flashlight from him, but though he has received payment (as confirmed by him in an email), I have yet to receive the flashlight.

His last email to me was on 10th Nov saying that the flashlight has been posted. I have been checking my mailbox faithfully ever since, but nothing has turned up yet.

Prior to his last email on the 10th, we had several exchanges of email. But he has not responded to anymore of my emails since then. I have also tried a private message, but no response to that either.

All I wanted was to confirm the mailing address and type of postage he has used.

I am worried about this on 2 levels. One is for him, that nothing has happened to him. He was selling a few of his flashlights to raise money rather urgently. An accident or "accidents" might have happened. If anyone knows him personally, please confirm that he is safe.

The other worry is, of course, that I am the victim of fraud, but that doesn't seem likely with a member of CPF who has posted extensively in the few months he has been here and seems to be a genuine flashoholic.

I hope someone can say what has happened to him.
Thanks very much.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry I can't be of help, Steelwolf.

Brightnorm

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
hmmm, this doesn't sound good.

does anyone know that last time he posted?

also, you have his name, is there anyway you could give him a telephone call, or contact a relative...i know it is a longshot, but i would also like to make sure he is alright.

Steelwolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just hope so. I only wish he had mentioned if he was going to be travelling and thus out of contact for a while. He didn't even reply to any of my emails sent around that time, but I know that he only checks his emails 3 or 4 times a week, not everyday, so I tried to leave a bit of time between each email so that he had a chance to reply.

Anyway, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and checking my mail box. Can anyone tell me when the Thankgiving break ends?

Brotherscrim

Enlightened
well, this is the first week back from the thanksgiving holiday weekend. Alot of people take the whole thanksgiving week off, meaning that there is a lot of work to catch up with coming back on this, the following week.

You know, depending on how the light was shipped, it's not all that suprising that it hasn't come yet. 11/11 was a holiday for the post office, and so was Thanksgiving day. So, it's only been about 15 "postal business days" or so.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I've been curious about Cutter too. I almost started a thread to see if anyone had heard from him. He came on soon after me, and was posting like crazy for awhile. He always seemed like a very nice guy in the correspondence I had with him (he sent me e-mails on how to post pics.)

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, Light-Headed? He changed his name? Now, I'm confused.

Empath

Flashaholic
The thread is low on LED content, and heavy on CAFE content. We're moving it there.

Steelwolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the move Empath. I put this thread in LEDs because it is the usual place he would go. Still nothing from him. Sorry it was low on actual LED content.

B@rt

Flashaholic
I just tried to place a call to a Daniel Cutright in Indiana (not at all sure if it is the right one...
tongue.gif
)and got an answering machine. I'll let you know if I get a reply...

B@rt

Flashaholic
Sorry to hear that Steelwolf, I have not got a call back either...
frown.gif

Is there anyone near Indiana who could place a call?
icon3.gif

I'm curious what is going on here...