Poll: Does your profession require a flashlight?

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does being a student walking a dimly-lit path back to a public parking lot count as a professional need? I guess it doesn't, but it feels like it almost should.
tongue.gif

mikep

Enlightened
I do site surveys in buildings under construction or renovation, and most of the time I need to poke above the ceiling.

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sometimes my work leads me to where the sun don't shine(couldn't resist
yellowlaugh.gif
), I like the E1e with or without KL1 for these times.

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
Well, being a recreational gynecologist, I employ a caver's headlamp when I go um, exploring. Ever since switching over from incandescent to an LED unit, the PT Aurora, my patients protest that they miss the warmth of the incandescent. I presume the "cold light" of the LEDs in fact irritates them, so I had to regress on the flashlight evolutionary scale, as it were. Associates in our profession who are ill equipped with a high-quality light are at high risk for tunnel vision, so my instinct was to advance to LED technology. Was I ever mistaken.

poalcat

Newly Enlightened
My profession does not require me to have a flashlight, but (being a flashaholic) what does that have to do with anything? I have three in my office. The requirements of "real life" do not demand that I own 25 flashlights, but (being a flashaholic) I own 25 anyway!
grin.gif

BKO

Newly Enlightened
Absolutly,..Lights are a requirment.
Profession; aircraft tecnician.
Outside work,..dark most of the time.
Cold,average temp -20c`s
Use many daily.
------------Bill----------------------------------