• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Titanium Exolion CR2 ***Price Drop!- $250***

InFlux

Enlightened
** SOLD** F/S Titanium Exolion CR2

Up for Sale is my #14/100 Titanium Exolion CR2 Flashlight by GregW.

Light is very white and bright, with very little runtime. Never EDC'd- It works perfectly and is in excellent condition. :grin2:

Sorry for the crummy photo.

From Gregw's Sales Thread :
Final specifications are:
Full Titanium body
Brass "Can" for better heat transference
UCL™ lens from Flashlightlens.com for 99% light transmission
McGizmo's McR-16 reflector for that perfect beam
Premium TXOH emitter
Three stage light (Low, High, Burst), with user adjustable High level
Full O-Ring protection
Green Tritium vial in the tail
Protected RCR2 battery
Dimensions: 50mm x 18.9mm

I'll include the Ghostrider Lanyard and one protected RCR2 battery- no charger included (Nano with spacers works great).

Asking $300 $275 Price Drop!!! $250 (or possible trade for a Ti CR2 Ion X-Cree and/or Ti Draco).

***SOLD***

Terms:
-Feel free to ask questions via PM or this thread- but first "I'll Take It!" gets it.
-Payment via PayPal ONLY. Cash or Credit same low price- (but cash PayPal includes free USPS shipping in the US). Overseas is possible on a case by case basis- but will incur actual EMS shipping charges. I cannot be held responsible for loss once I drop it at the PO. Additional services (shipping upgrades, insurance) are available, but are the buyers responsibility.
-Please be prepared to make payment in a timely manner. If PM is not responded to within 24hrs, I reserve the right to pursue other offers.

***Also listed on EDC forums. I'll use time stamps to determine the buyer***

Last edited:

InFlux

Enlightened
F/S **Titanium Exolion ** Excellent ** $275

Okay, I gave it a good polish (down to 3/0 wet/dry Emery paper) and now it's nice and shiny. :grin2:

Price Drop to $275 :)

:bumpit: