Anyone know anything about Dorcy K2 2 CR123- light?

PAB

Enlightened
I may not know where I am, but I'm not lost
The cree XR-E is better in almost all ways, but does anyone know anything about the Dorcy "K2 2 CR123- Luxeon High Performance LED" flashlight? It's on their site. I am happy with my P1D-CE, but I was currious about this. I hadn't heard anything about it.

Last edited:

oregon

Enlightened
http://www.dorcy.com/products.aspx?p=414295

Here is a picture. Looks interesting and angular.

Dorcy replies, in response to my where and when can I buy this light: "No I am sorry but it is not available at this time, hopefully within the next few months."

Oregon

Last edited:

InfidelCastro

Banned
Are you SERIOUS??? That actually looks friggin awesome..

Never thought I'd say that about a Dorcy.

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks cool, but it never seems like Target or Walfart ever carries that many Dorcy flashlights. Dorcy should put up their own online store.

InfidelCastro

Banned
I've seen the Dorcy CR123A at Target and the 1AAA at Welfare. I've seen other Dorcy lights at both.

matthewdanger

Enlightened
I don't know about all of the extra stuff that seems to be molded to it, but I bet it performs! A K2 with a reflector that large ought be pretty interesting.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hellbore said:
I dunno man, that Dorky light (oops I mean Dorcy) is a little too "xtreme!" for my tastes...

Looks like a take off of some of the new Energizer Hardbody lights -- combination snow tire and flashlight. :)

Latest posts