New to the Forum and now look!!

BMRSEB

Enlightened
I have been lurking on this forum for about 2 weeks or so and never knew flashlights were that serious, but always liked them.

I'm usually on BMW forums reading about ways to mod/maintain and care for my ride and someone just happened to mention flashlights and now..:)

Anyway, look what I just did..:laughing:

Also, looking forward to the new Fenix L1D CE's (was going to get the L1T). I bought the MiniMag 3AA LED, but returned it based on the lukewarm reviews about it. Plus, for a few bucks more, the AAP3W got a better "review". :)

Last edited:

BMRSEB

Enlightened
THE_dAY said:
welcome aboard!

that fenix l1d-ce looks promising.

so what kind of bmw do you have?
Thanks for the welcome!

Well, it's long story.. I have had about 8 in about as many years!! Most recently, I had a 2002 BMW M3, which I recently sold and got a '95 540i/6.

It's a 1995 4.0 V8 with a 6 speed manual transmission. I got it because there were only made in 1995 for the U.S., and only about 1300 were produced (for the U.S.), so it's rather rare. Plus, the extra room was nice over a coupe for my little boy.. :)

Before that I had and in order:

'94 525i/a (a= automatic)
'90 525ia
'97 M3 5 speed
'87 325is 5 speed
'97 528i 5 speed
'02 M3 6 speed
'87 535is/a
'86 325e 5 speed

So, there you have it.. And a couple of Nissan's in between.. :)

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can buy quite a bit of flashlights compared to the price of a set of BMW tires.

BMRSEB

Enlightened
EngrPaul said:
You can buy quite a bit of flashlights compared to the price of a set of BMW tires.
You, sir are quite right.. And as you can see from my first post, I already bought one and on my way to another.

This site is just as addicting as the car forums!! Now, gonna' need a second job, especially with the CPF credo: "Buy both"..:lolsign:

COMMANDR

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF!!!

Hang on to your wallet and enjoy the ride.
grinser2.gif

Gary