Orb Raw with Cree XRE!!

nmiller

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two showed up today at the office. They look excellent and appear to be the finest lights I own. One is the standard Orb raw with xre and the other is a 1 watt version. I got the one with the red led as well. These things are quite amazing. Unfortunately my Nano charger came broken. I sent an email to orb. I opened the package and the plastic case just fell apart. Am I missing anything or am I right to assume there is a problem?

Thanks,

Nick

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
sorry to hear about the charger. WTG on those Orb Raws! I have a green Raw 3 watt I've been thinking about a 1 watt as a very special gift when warranted.

Hope you like the red Raw I heard from a guy here that the red 3 watt raw is something like 180 lumens!

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
nmiller said:
Unfortunately my Nano charger came broken. I sent an email to orb. I opened the package and the plastic case just fell apart. Am I missing anything or am I right to assume there is a problem?
You're right in assuming that your case isn't supposed to fall apart! That's actually dangerous for someone who wouldn't know better! Contact Rob and see if he can sort something out with you.
john

nmiller

Flashlight Enthusiast
John,

I figured there was a problem, I just thought I'd ask to make sure.

tsask

All three lights are very nice. Unfortunatly I don't plan on keeping them all. I have to test them out a bit and decide which one or two to keep. The red I believe is actually 190 lumens. Its very bright, but doesn't run long.

Nick

bxstylez

Enlightened
nmiller said:
John,

I figured there was a problem, I just thought I'd ask to make sure.

tsask

All three lights are very nice. Unfortunatly I don't plan on keeping them all. I have to test them out a bit and decide which one or two to keep. The red I believe is actually 190 lumens. Its very bright, but doesn't run long.

Nick

how much for the red? any pics of it? beamshots as well? :naughty:

Latest posts