I think I'm way over the deep end...

infection0

Newly Enlightened
I had a dream last night that I dived into a pool... but then I remembered that I had stuff to take out from my pocket. I took out my cell phone, which was OK. Then I took out my Elly, which had its head unscrewed, and it wouldn't turn on anymore...

My point is, I had a dream about a flashlight. IS THIS NORMAL??!

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
My point is, I had a dream about a flashlight. IS THIS NORMAL??!

I believe that it's perfectly normal and healthy For flashaholics to dream of flashlights...
smile.gif
...for normal folks it's probably a sign to seek some sort of profesional help...
tinfoilhat.gif

CFU

tron3

Banned
I think most of us are not normal for not dreaming about flashlights.

Teach us, Master. :bow: :sleepy:

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Our subconscious speaks through our dreams. Sounds like you are telling yourself to get a more reliable light with a clickie.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a dream the night after my uncle ordered me a U2 I dreampt that I got an L light and it was the wrong thing ( I think it means I am stressing about getting the most perfect xbinned amazing 0 donut U2. which should come in the mail today.

infection0

Newly Enlightened
leukos said:
Our subconscious speaks through our dreams. Sounds like you are telling yourself to get a more reliable light with a clickie.

lol...

vizlor

Newly Enlightened
That is your subconsciousness telling you to spend less time with your phone and more time with your light :grin2:

alberto

Enlightened
I dreamed my wife found my hidden flashlight hoard and killed me. She normally only sees two or three lights at a time and thinks they are all the same lights, which is another great thing about Fenix lights - they all have a similar look.

Fat_Tony

Enlightened
Casual Flashlight User said:
I believe that it's perfectly normal and healthy For flashaholics to dream of flashlights...
smile.gif
...for normal folks it's probably a sign to seek some sort of profesional help...
tinfoilhat.gif

CFU

...or maybe those "normal folks" just need to start spending time on CPF!! :naughty: :D

infection0

Newly Enlightened
alberto said:
I dreamed my wife found my hidden flashlight hoard and killed me. She normally only sees two or three lights at a time and thinks they are all the same lights, which is another great thing about Fenix lights - they all have a similar look.

hahahah awesome :)

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dream about a MIL-SPEC Kroma all the time. I need professional help too.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dream about my flashlights regularly. Although they always work in reality, they often malfunction in my dreams.

infection0

Newly Enlightened
TigerhawkT3 said:
I dream about my flashlights regularly. Although they always work in reality, they often malfunction in my dreams.

Before I came to this forum, I used to belong to the forum named LD4ALL, which taught people to control their dreams and do anything they want. One method to gain control of a dream (all you need to do is become aware you are dreaming, after than you're good to go) is the Dreamsign. You are in a perfect position to perform one of these. Every time one of your lights malfunction, you will know you are dreaming. Easy enough, right? If one of your lights malfunction and you'd like to know if you're dreaming or not, hold your nose and breathe through it. If you are in a dream you will be able to breathe normally. :)

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
infection0 said:
Before I came to this forum, I used to belong to the forum named LD4ALL, which taught people to control their dreams and do anything they want. One method to gain control of a dream (all you need to do is become aware you are dreaming, after than you're good to go) is the Dreamsign. You are in a perfect position to perform one of these. Every time one of your lights malfunction, you will know you are dreaming. Easy enough, right? If one of your lights malfunction and you'd like to know if you're dreaming or not, hold your nose and breathe through it. If you are in a dream you will be able to breathe normally. :)
thats just whacked