Mod Update

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
A little bit ago I posted my first real [to me] mod. I have since updated it. Finally got some superglue for the refector assembly [from a mini-m*g]. No more white Elmer glue look. Added a little slide swith on the side for constant off/on. Installed a momentary lttle "clickie" on top. The clikie also helps to block the "shine back" of the led thru the clear plastic when you carry the light durring use.I think I did ok for a first time.
grin.gif

latestmod.jpg

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't read your original post, but did this used to be an LED light? If so, I think you've gone down in CPF history as the first LED to incandescent modder.

You are a bonafide heretic!
grin.gif

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was a mini handheld fan. Gutted an led from a keychain light. Used a reflector and bezel/lens from a mini-slag lite.

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Lux Luthor:
I didn't read your original post, but did this used to be an LED light? If so, I think you've gone down in CPF history as the first LED to incandescent modder.

You are a bonafide heretic!
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">[image of Darth Vader in my mind] Go ahead...do it.... be the first....taste of the dark side...

Here's the original post

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=22;t=000973# 000000

I have some other ideas for, how would you say, "alternative" type mods.
shocked.gif
I'll post them as thery get completed. Be ready to cringe. After seeing the PBJ on Ebay post, thats where I'll be putting them.
tongue.gif