McGizmo

Flashaholic
Computer Problem

Hey, It's the cafe. OK?
grin.gif

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
someone sent that to me a while back.
i had a similar issue when one of my boas gave birth in a cage with 3/8 air holes.had 12 escapeees.8 of which took up residence in a computer i had open to upgrade it.2 wrapped themselves around cpu heatsinks in this dual p3 box.
the other 6 found warm hiding places between hard drives in a sca cage for the raid array.
the others were found in a rack of ham gear.
all were unharmed.
being in electonic service i have seen some unusual critters in customers equipment.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I once had a yellow rat snake escape in my parent's apartment . Resouceful teen that I was I posted a sign in the elevator that dwellers in the 'F' line of apartments were most likely to find my snake emerging from the ventilator units..well I tell you we all laughed about that one till the tears ran down my legs..people were moving out..the snake was found when I heard it shedding it's skin in the TV..so it, at least, came out better than it went in..
..then there's the time I came home to the house lights flashing off and on -- a big ol' lizard entwined in the dc/ac inverter transformer coils, burned, but alive..

which reminds me snakebite; -- I have some broken stuff for you including 2 battery chargers burned out by ANTS! Turned em on one day and smoke and flame and pismire! The company is out of business, (Todd Engineering) can you fix them???

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
yep we see a lot of the todd rv converters ruined by vermin.
ants probably wont hurt it as bad as mice.
i sometimes see contacters in central a/c units fail due to ants.
if you want to ship them to me i can check them out.
btw one in my motorhome was full of mud daubers when i got it.