Selling everything on ebay!!!!

gtdistributorsaustin

Newly Enlightened
Someone recently had a link to a beer can that sold for $19,000 on ebay. This isn't as much but check this out PB&J This is not a joke as far as I'm aware. Someone give me a jar of PB and J and a loaf of bread, I'm going to retire!

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by gtdistributorsaustin:
Someone give me a jar of PB and J and a loaf of bread, I'm going to retire!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">A novel way of earning a crust
grin.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
The world`s mad I tell you. It officially went mad in my eyes on a Saturday in June 2001, I forget why. But this just re-asserts my belief in the mental unsoundness of this big round place we live on....

rolleyes.gif
yellowlaugh.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
i printed this auction and gave it to the shops ebay dept. told him to get to work.
btw it is up to 41.00!

rlhess

Enlightened
Well, it says that this is how my sandwich will look. I just emailed the seller confirming that the plate, doily, and china holder will be included. If so, that's probably a fair price <smile>...the under-thingy looks like fine china.

Cheers,

Richard

rlhess

Enlightened
I received an email back from the seller and the accessories are NOT included, but he did say if someone is willing to pay that much he'll donate it to the cancer society having lost a relative recently to that disease. He seemed very nice in the email.

Cheers,

Richard