Very pertinant information fuelles and perpetual power.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's terrific that the tradition of the garage/basement inventor is alive and well... But some people are better at it than others...

There is SO much of this stuff on the internet it can keep you busy reading and fully amused for a long time :D

Illum

Flashaholic
im sure you can build it at home, so you buy a perpetual motor kit and inside the package you find a wall transformer and a wall plugged extension cord...:ohgeez:

65535, respecting your position...I think you can be bought cheap:whistle:
with the internet providng borderless possibilities its wise to take anything online with a grain of salt....anyone who has taken physics can tell you right off the bat perpetual motion is impossible

from website said:
Size and dimensions : 14.5" x 14.5 " x 19" deep. Max operating speed: 2000 rpm's

for perpetual motion to work, there should be no resistance or friction in the system....meaning that 2000 rpm is under no load and the motor has no torque...imo

so whats a motor with no torque used for? probably nothing

jtr1962

Flashaholic
If this does indeed work as stated, which is something I wouldn't believe unless I saw it with my own eyes, then exactly what is the source of power? Cold fusion? Zero point energy from a microscopic black hole? Invisible hamsters? If it really works as stated then you would think there would be some company, somewhere, selling these things and making a huge profit. There would be a multibillion dollar market just retrofitting cars with these, for example.

It seems to me like just another way to get the gullible to part with their money. If I had $300 to burn I would order the CD just for kicks.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I personally know people who have bought things from there including plans. People who are good at this and have researched alternate energy for years. I've only heard bad things about fuellesspower.com - no one I know has been able to get any good results with their junk. But in general I will say I have know doubt there are some amazing energy solutions out there - most of which are being supressed and hidden.

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a delightful little book with 50 perpetual motion machines in it dating from the 1500's to 1919 with several of them actually have patents. Most work on water, a few of the later ones on magnets.
A goodly number would require a craftsman to build as they are complex.

I will be happy to sell individual plans for $900.00 each or the complete book for $50,000. For an additional $100.00 per plan or $6,000.00 for the book I will cross out all the negative comments about them not working.

(Only those who BELIEVE will understand why buying the book is a better deal than buying individual plans.)

PS The booklet is real but does not seem to be in print any more.

"50 perpetual motion machines" copyright 1986 Lindsay publications.

Last edited:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will add that I believe some have had some success with the fuelless heater but it still takes energy to turn it so it's not free energy.

WNG

Enlightened
Hey, while on such subjects...
let's not forget the dangers of di-hydrogen oxide. And the conspiracy of how it's used in almost everything we contact. Write your congressman/senator on banning this organic corrosive solvent from continued use and abuse.

:)

Max

Enlightened
This sounds like the guy who I saw on the Tonight Show like 20 years ago.

If I remember his theory correctly (and please understand, I'm trying to recollect what I heard 20 years ago), he explained his invention like this:

When I pass a wire near this magnet [holding props], that induces a current in the wire. That means that the electrons travel along the wire at the speed of light. As they travel down the wire, they exert a force back on the magnet. However, if you are able to disconnect the circuit made by the wire before the electrons travel from one end of the wire to the other, then actually, no electrons have actually flowed, so no power has been expended. Nevertheless, the whole time the electrons were moving down the wire, they were exerting a force.

[Blah blah blah. Rubbish.]

So, basically, if I got the idea, the motor is a coil and a magnet (no big surprise there), but the voltage to the coil gets turned on and off very rapidly. Because the speed of light is very fast (electrons, by the way, don't actually flow through a wire at the speed of light), the coil wire is very very long. Hence the coil is bulky, the magnets are also really really bulky, and the voltages applied are also very very high. At one point the guy said that he had a video of a car driving around on "the current of one 9V battery", which actually was about 1100 9V batteries in series, which was about 10,000 volts but still only the current of one battery.

When you run a current through a big coil and then suddenly break the circuit, the magnetic field generated by the coil collapses rapidly, generating an enormous voltage that can send sparks arcing through the air, weld your switch closed, etc. I didn't find it hard to imagine that it would be very easy to think that your measured power out plus losses that you think you know about to come out greater than the power you think you're putting in.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
It usually boils down to non RMS meters and poor math ;) If you build something with coils and oscillators and spinny bits and run power through it you're going to get very interesting waveforms out the end of it. Your average $10 meter can't average those properly and gives very misleading readings. I could fairly easily build you a black box here that made my meter read more power coming out than going in, but it's an illusion. If you buy a good true RMS meter, or even use an older analog meter the readings will go back to normal :) When true RMS meters drop in price all these people will realize that they have been chasing a measurement error :D

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
matrixshaman said:
I personally know people who have bought things from there including plans. People who are good at this and have researched alternate energy for years. I've only heard bad things about fuellesspower.com - no one I know has been able to get any good results with their junk. But in general I will say I have know doubt there are some amazing energy solutions out there - most of which are being supressed and hidden.

That implies that the greedy people who hide these solutions to make millions neither employ *ANYBODY*, *EVER* who could make billions from the sale of them and are not quite bright enough to see that billions are bigger than millions.

A bit odd.

When you consider that PG&E added additional insulation, gave out water heater blankets, weather stripped all the doors and gave out a few other items to every home in this town about ten years ago you wonder who *They* are.

You'd think with all their power They could hide the devices inside ordinary looking plants. I would suspect it would be easy to hide not using the deadly di-hydrogen oxide mentioned elsewhere.

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
a while back NASA put two satellites into two slightly higher/lower orbits and connected them with a conductive tether, hoping to generate electricity between them; I forget the scientific priciple, but it worked so well the tether exploded..
haven't heard any more since, has anyone?

Illum

Flashaholic
ABTOMAT said:
I'm going with invisible hamsters.

+1

Mike Painter said:
PS The booklet is real but does not seem to be in print any more.

"50 perpetual motion machines" copyright 1986 Lindsay publications.

well I wonder why? having negative comments about a book reflects upon its publisher too...for accepting to publish it

Last edited:

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
TedTheLed said:
a while back NASA put two satellites into two slightly higher/lower orbits and connected them with a conductive tether, hoping to generate electricity between them; I forget the scientific priciple, but it worked so well the tether exploded..
haven't heard any more since, has anyone?
The speed of the object determines it's orbit.
If the two were tied together they would try tosettle into an orbit determined by the difference in masses.

ledlurker

Enlightened
Mike Painter said:
The speed of the object determines it's orbit.
If the two were tied together they would try tosettle into an orbit determined by the difference in masses.

Bingo,

I worked on this project in the mid 90's. The principle scientist was an astronaut named Frank Chang-Diaz. His idea was was to have a temporary way to generate power in case of emergency and also study magnetic field attempts. The problem was that some of the base assumptions were off and a kink had developed in the tether during assembly and testing. When the system was activated, more current flowed than planned and the defect caused a hot spot in the tether which caused it to brake. The little data he did get helped him with the development of his next project - ion propulsion. Worked on some of the development testing on that one, but resigned in 2002 to pursue other things. I am pretty sure the experiment has not flown and has probably been bumped to complete the ISS by 2010

Oh, lots of conspiracy ideas about the failure of the tether, you know the whole alien, free energy thing.