New member from New Zealand

roguesw

Enlightened
Hi there, this is my first post on the forum, i am from New Zealand, for the longest time, i had this fascination with flashlights, then i found this forum while searching for surefire products and knew i had a case of flashoholics : )
Just wanted to say this is a great forum, and i am learning so much about flashlights.
Just wondering if there are other members in New Zealand?
I cant wait for my KL3 to arrive, : )
Have a merry christmas and a happy new years.
Des

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Des...welcome aboard!

smile.gif
icon14.gif
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes, me; about 32 klicks SW of Auckland for about a week in May of this year while visiting a friend.
wink.gif

Welcome aboard!

roguesw

Enlightened
Thanks for the kind welcome guys : )
"." hoped u enjoyed urself in NZ : )
Man, i couldnt believe when i found a surefire distributor in NZ, can get the KL3 close to the factory prices, can you believe, shipping to NZ is the same price as the KL3, effectively, i buying 1 for the price of 2 units.
i look forward to more flashlights being reviewed. Almost had a heart attack from viewing Don Mcleish website about modifying surefires, never knew you could do that, man, are those works of art or what : )
Cheers
Des

Size15's

Flashaholic
Des,

Welcome to CPF!

Where abouts are you in NZ?

In 1998 I took a 12PM to Christchurch. I was not so quietly confident that it was likely that I had one of only a few 12PMs in the whole of NZ at the time.
In Christmas 2003, I hope to take a few more SureFires over to Wellington where I want to see ROTK before heading up to the Bay of Islands for Christmas with family I have there.

I loved my trip to NZ and will being going back. The fog in chch in July were great for "having to walk the flashlight"

Al

roguesw

Enlightened
Al
I'm up in Auckland
The 12PM must have been an impressive sight in the fog, anyone mistake it for a truck coming through : )

Des