IS it just me...

jake6

Newly Enlightened
No, it's not just you. You'll probably get plenty of response on the Fenix, it's the hot item of the moment. The Scorpion, I dunno. Output numbers look good, but the price for replacementl amps is kinda discouraging. :sssh:

Glen C

Enlightened
I am very happy with the Scorpion but search for the thread on them (search function - top right) there is a ten page thread on this light and some people are having lamp problems

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
On paper the Scorpion looks quite good but there are apparently some problems with the lamp assembly which can be found by doing a CPF search. The Fenix is nice.

Chuck289

Enlightened
I ordered an R500 scorpion from lighthound. It should be here in a couple days. I read alot of the threads and saw the posts about some people having problems. But others said that it is an amazing light for the price. So I went for it, and of course orderd from lighthound because they have good customer service, so if I have any problems I'm not worried.

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the P1D CE started off one the quickest groing threads in quite a while. I was amazed at how many people chimed in and that part 2 of it is still going ATM.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Concept said:
I think the P1D CE started off one the quickest groing threads in quite a while. I was amazed at how many people chimed in and that part 2 of it is still going ATM.

I am amazed at how bright that little puppy is. I finally have a use now for all those SF 123's that were sitting around, since I got rechargeables for my SF-L2 & M4