Where can I get surefire small parts?

harddrive

Enlightened
I want to build a couple of lights with some spare SF parts I have and some other bits and pieces I have found cheap.

(like these for example: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/128091&highlight=g2z+bezel )

Does anyone know where I could get some bezels rings (that hold the lense in the bezel), a 6P body and a G2 body and other little surefire parts.

The online shops like lighthound only seem to have a limited selection of parts but not what I want.

What are surefire like to deal with direct? I looked on there web site but couldn't find any small parts for sale and it doesn't look like they ship outside the USA. I am in AUSTRALIA so I am a little limited to online shops that ship internationally.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Any Cal.

Enlightened
Surefire is very nice to deal with, though I did not care for their parcel post shipping option. Very professional in any case, and they know exactly the parts you need/want. Not sure about getting bodies from them. I got O-rings/bulbs.

harddrive

Enlightened
I have emailed surefire and will wait for their reply. I emailed them once before, maybe 2 months ago, and they never replied. I hope my yahoo email address doesn't get blocked. I don't really want to spend $10 for an international phone call to order a $5 pruduct ...........

Bryan

Enlightened
I agree with glockboy. Post up a wanted ad and see if anyone bites. You might find everything you need right there. A lot of people are selling things right now, probably trying to get a little cash after the holidays (trips and presents are expensive!).

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
dunno how it is to Australia, but here in Europe most SF-dealers seem to be quite strict (?) with the policy of keeping one shops' area and not interfere into business.
I even had problems in ordering online and getting anything shipped from wherever (read: USA) to Austria

harddrive

Enlightened
Surefire stuff is real hard to get in Australia. Online shops from the USA or ebay is the only real way if had any luck. I have posted a WTB thread for the bezel rings as they are what I really want asap. There must be an easy way to get hold of some...............

harddrive

Enlightened
Thanks Geoff. Unfortunatly I don't think its the right part. Thanks anyway and its good to hear from a fellow aussie. Hopefully someone has what I need.............

Akubra

Newly Enlightened
Surefire wont sell outside the US-they leave the worldwide sales to their distributors. Its even stated on their website, IIRC.

Ive recently had a warranty problem, and since it took some time to replace my bezel, I asked if I could just buy an additional one from them. The answer from their CS guy was that they couldnt/wouldnt do that.

That being said, Im afraid that Surefire will be a no-go for parts...... . :thumbsdow

harddrive

Enlightened
I get the impression that Surefires biggest market is the USA and they do a good job of looking after that market. As for the rest of the world I don't think they really care too much. Its all well and good to leave international sales to their distributors but I can tell you they are pretty few and fare between in AUSTRALIA. I live in a city of 120,000 people and no one sells anything surefire here. We are about two hours from the state capital (Melbourne). I used to live there and as far as I could find there was only one place there that sold surefire and they were expensive and had very little in stock. Maybe some other Australian CPF members might know of some Australian distributors that could help with small parts???? From what I have read most of us non-usa members get most of our surefire gear from online distributors from the USA.