Dark Restaurant.

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope they don't expect guests to dress-up. I'd hate to put some of my evening meal on my pants or shirt. ;)

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
guess they don't have these over there..
sleep_master9.jpg

..could make catching the waiter's eye a problem..

Illum

Flashaholic
I dont know about the security of the restraunt, say all a guy need is a magnezium flare and he can take out everything from the visions of the waiters to the night vision cameras...

I dont know where they came up with this theory, but backpackers and purse carriers may be too nervous to eat..

not to mention when your done eating, you visite the bathroom [hopefully not pitch dark] and walk outside to brilliantly white light and your pupils are dilated:ohgeez:

scubasteve1942 said:
http://techzo.com/wordpress/?p=270. I could see everyone reaching for their edc lights......

mmm, a flashaholic get together to ensure everyone that goes in as a edc, then..."click" or "twist" all at once:grin2:
[only kidding], for them to preserve the darkness i'd expect some form of security to check for "illuminating" objects :(

Last edited:

cobra-ak

Newly Enlightened
I would buy an A2 with yellow-green when that bill came out, that's for sure.

peachfuzz163

Newly Enlightened
benchmade_boy said:
id love to take my new surefire 3DL in there. blind the waiter with it, then sit back and let the fun begin:dedhorse:

I saw a restaurant like this on "CBS Sunday Morning" a while ago. The waiters there are all blind. Lights on or off doesn't affect them. The blind waiters seat everyone and the food is prepared in lighted facilities by sighted people. They do have food that can be eaten with the fingers.

Latest posts