Was it a surprise or did you choose it ? (or drop a lot of hints
smile.gif
)

I'm dreaming of a white (not pea green
smile.gif
) Christmas, just like the ones........

Greta

Flashaholic
My family finally decided to accept it... this is what they gave me for Christmas as an official stamp of approval to hang out with you guys...
grin.gif

Stylus.jpg

Greta

Flashaholic
Oh they still think I'm crazy... but I guess they decided that it was safer for them to indulge me...
hellno3d.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well my wife has accepted it finally. She got me an 8" Tiger light and my mother in law got me an E2e-HA.
grin.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't celebrate any holidays. However, I did get my order of 80 AA alkalines in the mail on the 24th, before the snowstorm arrived. That's good enough for me.

Before you ask why, I am a heathen Pagan.
grin.gif

BradN

Newly Enlightened
I asked for several lights but didn't get any. I did get a cool Victorinox knife, the Voyager model with the clock in it, and a SOS case for my Swiss Champ. Oh well, just another excuse for me to get more lights I guess.

Illuminated

Enlightened
Hey Charles,

I begrudge no one their own beliefs. It's what makes us all different. How about we just celebrate yet another day of living? You know, all of the ups and downs and what-not that life always throws our way, making things interesting on one way or another...(extending hand in friendship...)

John

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
my uncle just ordered me a e2e-ha from tactical warehouse
grin.gif
he also send me a $100 check.

as far as i know, that is the only light i will recieve
frown.gif
(but i will of course purchase more with the cash i get
grin.gif
)

oh...and my mother bought me a 5w rb and some other 1w luxeons
smile.gif

Lighthouse

Enlightened
Hmmm . . . while I did not receive any flashlights, what I did receive more than made up for it.

1. Both sons and daughter received a Streamlight Stylus. The kids (older two, both in college away from home) plan to keep theirs in their cars, and the youngest is keeping his with his "emergency kit".

2. Wife received a Princenton Tec Attitude. The Attitude fits nicely in her purse and she is tickled pink to have it.

It would appear that "Flashoholism" is finding acceptance in the the Lighthouse abode.

What did I receive? I had the pleasure of seeing my whole family in the same place at the same time.

Everyone was happy. Life is good.

Hoping that everyone else has a nice holiday.

K A

Enlightened
I didnt get any lights, but I did order an ARC LE about a week and a half ago. I have been playing with it ever since
grin.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Can't really imagine it counts but I got a Blue 2D M*gL!te given to me by my rather loopy Mother.

My Dad and Sister both rolled their eyes at me saying stuff like "oh he really needs ANOTHER flashlight"

It's the thought that counts ya know!

Illuminated

Enlightened
PJS,

Off topic for a minute -

Cant help thinking that it might be a great candidate for the 3C mod, along with one of jbecto's 4-LED PR units. Try Lambda's Krylon technique to texturize the M*g reflector (maybe go heavy on the texturing), and then it ought to be something like a TurtleliteII x 2, with a really long runtime. I haven't tried this particular combo though, as I've only just gotten the hang of the texturizing process in the past couple of days, and I don't have one of JB's LEDs.

Just a little food for thought...Thanks for lettin' me stray off topic for a moment.

John

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
No lights for me, but I got a G2 for my 11 year old brother and a P2 green for my girlfriend. Thanks Dan!

alberto

Enlightened
I got all my lights BEFORE Christmas. Why should I trust other people to know which lights to buy me when I can go do it myself?

I did get a blue ("Glacier") Leatherman Squirt P4 that will serve as a nice keychain companion to my blue Photon II.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, I also got a MagAAA in my stocking the wife did not know any better. Check out the package the first line cracks me up.
Mad.jpg

Saaby

Flashaholic
Sasha...you didn't say what you got them

Yeesh...and you call yourself a flashaholic
wink.gif

I got one of those cool pens with 3 LEDs in it so it does all sorts of nifty stuff. I gave a Photon III away as well as an Inretech adaptor.

So no, I didn't really get any lights but I got a little cash which will help me get a proper light anyway--and that doesn't stink at all
wink.gif

Illuminated

Enlightened
I got a green light yesterday from the wife to order the 2TL deal from Dan (Thanks Dan!)

Question:

Whats even brighter than a Tigerlight?

Answer: TWO Tigerlights!

Now I'll have something to compare my other lights/mods to. I'm sure my father & I will enjoy using them (one is for him).

Happy Holidys to All!

John