Making money at home??

Ken_McE

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is an MMF scam, not sure which kind. If you want to have some fun with them you could sign up with a disposable address, see what happens. I think you have to pay money to get in though, which would be the part where the site owner profits.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I make money at home all the time. It's really easy! Just fire up the printer and start churning out the bills. :laughing:

Ok, I'm just kidding.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I knew a stay at home mom who would grade papers for profs at the community college I attended. She graded them for quite a few profs.

Then there is a few folks at work who also work out of their homes as well. One bakes dog cookies and sells them at shows, another makes beaded jewlery to sell at shows as well. Another guy is a free lance artist drawing anything and everything.

At the job I had with commercial trucks, many contractors had family help. It was fairly common to have a wife or daughter to answer the phone while the sons, brothers, etc helped with work. Rather a contractor for building, hauling, tree trimming, stringing cable, splicing cable, etc.

I believe its possible to find a work from home job, its just the matter of being in the right place and right time. Many mom and pop business want a steady, reliable, dependable employee and are very flexable.

No, I have not have any luck myself in getting into a job like that. I was going to be a tech on call and issued a cell phone from a local company that offers unlimited service for a flat fee to answer question on disablity software. THat fizzed out and the guy retired.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the link Julian very interesting read, I wonder why Herbalife hasn't been sued by the cities yet.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
FUnny you mention herbs. I applied for a job that turned out to be selling and stocking natural skin creams and lotions. Turns out they were shipping in 5 gallon drums and must be poured into the little containers. Seemed like a great job to have with my van I had, but it was part time and seems like a start up this guy wants to do and reep teh rewards while he did his day job.

What we really need is to be the top banana. We need to come up with a "job" where we hire others at commission only to sell our stuff while we lounge around and enjoy life.

Latest posts