Show your 'rigs'

JanCPF

Enlightened
It's about time we have our annually 'Show your rigs' thread. The pictures below are of my new travel rig. It consists of an Aleph 19 head modded by CM with a P4 Cree XR-E run by a FluPIC converter + 3x RCR123 + Nano charger in a LowePro D-Res 4M case. Very nice setup with blazing bright light when I need it, and extremely long runtime on the lower levels. Very pocket able size. I forgot to include the F04 defuser which also fits in there. Perfect for traveling 'light' (pun intended).
Please share pictures of your various rigs. :)
travelrig1.jpg

travelrig2.jpg

Jan

The Porcupine

Enlightened
Good idea!

This is my work/everyday rig;
lrig1.jpg

SF L1E w/McClickie TC + a couple of extra SF123's in a MaxPedition FatBoy + whatever light I happen to be carrying in my pocket. Usually my HDS B42 XRGT.

This one's for "further and longer time away" occasions.
lrig2.jpg

Old style SF E2e + four SF 123's and an MN03 in a SC3. All in a Camelbak Talon.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
JanCPF said:
It's about time we have our annually 'Show your rigs' thread. The pictures below are of my new travel rig. It consists of an Aleph 19 head modded by CM with a P4 Cree XR-E run by a FluPIC converter + 3x RCR123 + Nano charger in a LowePro D-Res 4M case. Very nice setup with blazing bright light when I need it, and extremely long runtime on the lower levels. Very pocket able size. I forgot to include the F04 defuser which also fits in there. Perfect for traveling 'light' (pun intended).
Please share pictures of your various rigs. :)
travelrig1.jpg

travelrig2.jpg

Jan

Hey thats a neat little pouch, where'd you get it?

tedjanxt

Enlightened

Sorry, you guys get a bit of my smart-alecry today, don't worry, my wife is taking the brunt of it...

*edit* It is a cool rig, not to take from the post, sorry :)

Ready for it?

Wait...

Ok here...

travelrig2.jpg

JanCPF

Enlightened
KDOG3 said:
KDOG, (not my post above ^) I bought it at the local photo equipment shop. Lowepro is well represented here in Europe, but I'm not sure about US dealers.

Jan

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's one of my rigs: my Pelican case to protect (and sometimes lock) my expensive lights (Optimator and HD45):

mspeterson

Enlightened
I use a Maxped. M2 pouch as a small carry-all kit. Similar in size to the OP's, but top loading. I also have a bunch of Pelican cases set up for lights, gotta keep those batteries dry!

fireflykit.jpg

workkit.jpg

NonConformist

Newly Enlightened
Pretty cool setups.

AFA the pouch goes Case Logic make one just like it for DigiCams and they are under 10 dollars at Wal-Mart

JanCPF

Enlightened
Nice rigs guys :thumbsup: Keep them coming.

Hey Bo, did you get that Maxpedition from a store in Denmark? I haven't been able to locate them here.

Jan

Last edited:

NelsonFlashlites

Enlightened
benchmade_boy said:
chronos where did you get the surefire sticker?

thanks!

Well, I'm not chronos, but I got my SF stickers by emailing SF and asking nicely for them. Same with my SL stickers (which are much cooler, BTW) and my Maglite stickers. Maglite also sent a poster in a tube.

Last edited: