Forum is running SLLLLOOOOWWWW

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Anyone else experiencing this? All other sites I have tries are normal speed.

Eric

B@rt

Flashaholic
Same here
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
frown.gif
rolleyes.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
It`s always slow here....everything`s always slow here! But CPF has been slower than usual today. I thought it was just me- I tried winding the spring a bit tighter but no joy.

To me, it seems to go through slow periods every now and then, lasting sometimes over a week. Every page takes forever to load, sometimes taking 5 mins to load a topic list or long page of a thread. But then it perks up a bit eventually so at least it`s not permanent.

Maybe it`s related to the bandwidth usage- the busier it gets, the slower it is. So if we go through a busy period (David said this month has been extroadinarily busy) maybe it just goes slow. More noticeable for us dial-up users.

anxiously waiting my new computer......

rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Me too. Aschweb is slow too. Could be increased internet traffic. Could be my webhost. Could be both. I don't know. I have an email sent off.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
It has been fine the past couple of hours but slow all day. Whatever the problem, it was related to this site and not the internet in general as other sites were fine on both my home DSL connection and work T1 connection.

P.S. This site has had better uptime and speed then the Surefire discussion board.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

It has always run very fast for me. It was kind of weird that it just started. It must be something with the ISP for the server. Just an hour ago, it wouldn't let me in at all.

Eric

brightnorm

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jinng:
Yes, it has been slo-o-o-w for the last two days
mad.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed

Brightnorm