SHOT '02 & the "near clip"

D

**DONOTDELETE**

SHOT \'02 & the "near clip"

Al,
The low rider that I referred to was a vintage'60s Ford Mustang; slung rather close to the tarmac. You really were in no mortal danger. I believe you were carrying either a small canvas bag or another jacket. At worst, the 'Stang would have nipped just that object..

I have an invite to SHOT'03 and will try my best to attend. If so, I will likely be at the firearms section as usual. I've said that I don't discuss guns at CPF but, in truth, much of my interest still lies there. I will try to mosey on over to the light products booths.

Dana,
I've really cut down on the air miles since May of this year after I returned from a week in NZ.

If you guys happen to be talking to somebody with whom you've not had previous dialogue, who knows, it might be just be me. Stay alert.
shocked.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SHOT \'02 & the "near clip"

Will you be wearing a trenchcoat, gloves, fake beard and glasses with eyebrows and big nose? LOL

Size15's

Flashaholic

Being not the shortest guy in the world, it is possible that the low rider was so low that with my head in the clouds, I did not see it...

Stay alert?

I will look out for a guy with a name badge with "Mr ." from "[Classified]" on it.

Al
wink.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Just the big ugly nose that I was born with; well weathered from field work and matching the face that...well, let's just say that only a mother will love.
icon15.gif
yellowlaugh.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

"We don't [wear] noh steeenking baadges."
tongue.gif
yellowlaugh.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

I assume cameras are allowed at the SHOT show. How about somebody get some photos of these characters! I figure Mr. Dot looks like a mix between MIB and the Blues Brothers.
grin.gif
tongue.gif

- Don

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Closest to Homer Simpson actually.
bluesigh.gif
yellowlaugh.gif
grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Oh, responses from around the globe
grin.gif

While we're on this elevated plane of spiritual enlightenment and philisophical interaction, How about some additional male bonding? Group fart?

grin.gif
tongue.gif
icon15.gif
yellowlaugh.gif