Is there such a thing as....?

Secur1

Enlightened
1) Single RCR 123 3.2v powered.
2) Tail clickie.
3) Multi level (althow high-medium enough to read a book would do just fine).
4) Cree XRE P4 led.
5) Small form, as small as reasonably possible to accomodate all the features mentioned above.
6) Spot throw, i want maximum throw, even if it means there is no usable side spill what so ever. For me the best light in my arsenal (for the time being) is the LL Striker.
7) That will not cost an arm and a leg to purchase for what it is... 50-70$.

So is there such a light out there ? The Lumapower D-mini has some of the features i want but it's a single stage and it's on the bigg-ish side.
The Fenix P1D CE doesn't have a tail clickie and it throws less than the D mini....

Any ideas guys ? Is there a light that meets all my criteria ?

Secur1

Enlightened
Looks promising alright, i read up on the thread a couple on the thread a couple of days ago but it all looks very "loose" for the time being...

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lumapower is planning a kind of sequel to the D-Mini called the F-Mini. It'll have a textured reflector and a two-stage switch. I think it's still the same size as the D-Mini, though. I'm pretty sure it's in the D-Mini thread in the Manufacturer's forum.

Secur1

Enlightened
@nanotech17 yes i know that Cree brought out a great LED but i am not about to jump on every single light that has one for a few reasons
1) I don't need more lights than i can use (contrary to the CPF bible :p )
2) I will most definately not be able to afford them all
3) I am waiting for my Draco Cree :D

@TigerhawkT3 : According to what Ricky said about the F-mini, it's gonna be a flood beam light, not a spot one like the D mini. So it's out of the race for the light i want....