Would this LED/Xenon Lamp work in a G2

Illum

Flashaholic
G&P lamps say they work in 6P does not mean they are G2 compatible...if it can be used with G2 it would be explicitly stated.

I dont know where you can find it, the site is an inquiry group and a minimum purchase is like 100 units.

I check the site every day or so and as far as I know its been out of stock since september:ohgeez:

it states "Twist the knob can choose LED or Xenon Lamp to shine"
I dont know what they are referring to but something tells me its meant for the application in a light with twistable bezel...im not sure, but I lelieve this is what the Cabelas A2 clone uses

Any Cal.

Enlightened
Lighthound sold these for a little while. I put one in a 6P. The led's worked ok, and the incan worked ok. The problem was that they do not have the switching mechanism down. It would sometimes light, sometimes not, sometimes on LED, sometimes not. Sometimes it would switch to Xenon, sometimes it would switch to off. I think you are starting to get the picture. The idea was good, but the execution was poor. Anyway, Lighthounds customer service got it's chance to shine, thanks to the G&P bulb.