After 10 years I've got a new EDC light

freewheelin'

Enlightened
For the last 10 years I've carried a SF E1E for its size, form and amazing throw. I never thought it could be beat, but... I recently sent Milky my old SF KL3 and it grew into a Baby Optimator Cree P3-WC McR19 cut running on a UBH 3 CR123s and easily puts out as much light as my C3 ever did.
I called Milky a a week later and ask if he had a single celll 123 based light that would suck a batt down to nothing and what did he do? He sent me a SF E1L body with a KL1 hybrid Cree P3-WC McR17xr that is absolutely amazing to me. It doesn't quite have the throw of the E1E incan but has at least twice the spill AND I put a new 2002 Toshiba CR123 in it and it put out very usable light for a little over 15 hours. That batt never knew it had that much energy in it, even my Milky candle could only get 30 odd minutes aftter that.
This Milky Creeation is my new EDC and puts out as much light as my baby optimator to me.

greenLED

Flashaholic
I don't know what Master Milky is using in his circuits, but it sounds like all his creations suck batteries drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.