Inova T4 on sale for $75 @ Sharper Image in Indianapolis...

z96Cobra

Enlightened
I was at a mall in Indianapolis today with the GF. I wandered into the Sharper Image store while she was looking at clothes in another store. They had Inova T4's on sale for $75, which is a pretty sweet deal. Already have one, or I would have bought one. I can't remember the exact name of the mall (Live almost 2 hours away from that mall!) but it was something at "the Crossing" and it was a couple of miles west of Castleton Mall on 82nd street.

Roger

z96Cobra

Enlightened
matthewdanger said:
Keystone at the Crossing? I may have to wander over there on lunch...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is the name of the place. There is a Cheesecake Factory restaurant right down the "hall" from the store, if that helps. First time I've ever been there, and just couldn't remember the name of the place.

Roger

Weylan

Enlightened
I seem to recall a $20 off of $60 sale coupon, that might be very interesting...

Now if I can find it. This might see a run for the T4.

flashy bazook

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen the Inova T4 for just under $70 at this website:

http://www.lighthound.com/index.asp

However, as I try to click through to the "flashlight" section I am not getting through, so you may need to try at another time. Of course, you'd add shipping so in the end it might not be cheaper than the sharper image store you found.

but it might be a solution for those not near such a store, or in case supplies have run out.

jd-flashlights

Newly Enlightened
Yep! I picked one up last Friday at the local Sharper Image store for $75. I did a Google search earlier that day and it came up at the Sharper Image website for that price, but out of stock. I called the local store who told me they had two in stock, but that the price was $129. I went there with a copy of the web page that showed the $75 sale price, and ready to argue for it. By the time I arrived, the store manager had already marked it down. I just searched again but it did not come up this time. For those of you in Southern CA, the Sharper Image store at the Santa Anita mall had one in stock last Friday.