Free E2e and PT Surge! -- Photo contest

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
No-one entering the contest?
twak.gif

SurefireM6

Enlightened
Nobody beleives me that if they enter it's a shoe in pretty much at this point on a free E2e. I guess people want to pay $75 for it instead of $2?

Unless we have procrastinators here on CPF.

yclo

Flashaholic*
I won a contest once for a Scorpion back when it was still SFDB, but I never got sent the light.

Maybe I'll look through my photo files and see what I find.

-YC

Monsters_Inc

Banned
I don't understand, take a picture as long as a flashlight is part of it?! Like does it get judged which picture is the best, or what the fanciest flashlight is in a pic or what?

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, the criteria for scoring is:

Uniqueness
Creativity
Technical skill
Flashaholicism (Devotion to flashlights)

Each criteria should be scored on a 1-10 scale with 1 being the worst and 10 being the best. I'm open to changing the criteria so if you have a better idea, let me know or we can discuss it on the Judges Board.

This is what the criteria are for the time being. I think that you guys should know this so that you have an idea on what you are "graded" on... Bushman--judge

SurefireM6

Enlightened
I just got some pictures in so I'll be posting them for the judges when I get home tonight.

SurefireM6

Enlightened
Ok judges, go to the Secret Hideout and lets get busy! The rest of you procrastinators get busy too. Don't forget to register. It's only $2 guys and it's going to the Craig Fund!

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Intensive Scrutinizing done. Review given. Scoring given except for 1 criteria. NexT!
grin.gif

SurefireM6

Enlightened
Larry,

Got your registration, e-mail sent with info.

Remember people, waiting to send in your pictures is one thing. You have to register to get your Contestant # assigned and a different E-mail address to send in your pictures to.

You can wait til the last minute to send in pictures but you can't wait to register as it may take a full day to send back your contestant info. In other words, play it safe and register NOW. Send it pictures at your leisure before the 15th.

If you don't have or don't want Paypal, e-mail me if you want to mail me $2!

You don't need Paypal to enter, E-Mail me for info!

SurefireM6

Enlightened
7 days left to submit your entry. Less than than to register so you can submit your entry.

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire:
Will the photos posted be "copywrite protected", or will the whole world be able to copy them if they want. (I'm considering sending in something a bit "silly")

P.S. I'll attempt to paypal the $2 anyway - just to support what sounds like a GREAT idea for a contest.