Hiking trail in China (neat pictures of some crazy people)

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
I friend sent me this link/pictures of a hiking trail in China, I love hiking but this might be a little scary. I remember when I was a kid there was always someone who would start jumping up and down when we were hiking and crossed a swinging bridge, wouldn't be to funny if they did it here. Anyway thought the pictures were neat so I thought I would share with the group. I bet we have a lot of hikers here on the CPF.

Hiking trail in China

greenLED

Flashaholic
I usually feel relatively secure and OK when attached to a line, but... Holey-crapoley! My heart rate just went up with those pics.

Can you imagine the way down!

Last edited:

supes

Enlightened
*hard gulp* I thought going up the Great Wall was dangerous with those uneven steps and no handrails. That was nothing compared to this. Wow!

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! It looks crazy, but really exciting. It would be quite a rush to do that one.

Paul

Sarratt

Enlightened
... Not for me either , queasy too ...BUT I can kind of see if it was a community goal to build something up there.

Some cities have midnight basketball , some have life-defying-temple-rock-climbing evenings .

Meetcha back here for hot chocolate!

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy Heck! - I was gripping the arm of my chair (white knuckle style) whilst viewing those pics!

Thanks for sharing, Lebkuecher.

CFU

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet god. I've done some difficult trails, but that makes them look like walking around a mall. Unreal!

Latest posts