Waiting for the L1D-CE is Killing me...

Budman231

Enlightened
Is anyone else chomping at the bit for the release of this beast.?

Love my L1P and hope this is even better with the multi-mode and clickie.

Griz

Newly Enlightened
Has there been an 'official' news release when this light will be available?

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only wish there would be a similar model but for an 18650.

Dont like the large huntlights and competitors with their strike bezels and big reflectors
(btw: dont seem to be able to find any offer where there is clearly stated what light levels they offer. As it is mentionned here very often, that they feature 5 brightness levels).

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Plan to get both the turbo version L1D-CE and LOD CE here. Interested to see what the LOD CE can do on a 10440 3.7 v lithium.

Bomo

Newly Enlightened
yellow said:
I only wish there would be a similar model but for an 18650.

Dont like the large huntlights and competitors with their strike bezels and big reflectors
(btw: dont seem to be able to find any offer where there is clearly stated what light levels they offer. As it is mentionned here very often, that they feature 5 brightness levels).

The brightness levels are in https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/146801

Not much detail about the interface though.

TenPin

Newly Enlightened
I too am going stir crazy waiting. My Inova X1 just died so I don't have a low output AA light for regular use.

I'm a minimalist so I don't subscribe to the "buy them all" madness here. I think the L1D-CE will fill all of my needs extremely well. Very versatile how it can take Alkaline AA, NiMH AA, Lithium Primaries and Lithium Ion. Someone will no doubt make a 2AA and CR123 body for it too.

C'mon Fenix !!!! I want to give you some money.

piper

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for AA Cree light too and am chomping slightly at the bit. That Jetbeam AA cree light caught my fancy but seems like it will hard to get.

Good thing for 4Sevens :)

Wolfgang_Ludwig

Newly Enlightened
Don' expect too much! Try to use your lights you still have till they are kaputt. Meanwhile save the money for the next next generation.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two words to help you through

SHOT Show!

I want to see how all this stuff plays out with the other manufacturers offerings. Relax, breath and ponder alternatives just to make sure. :)

Turbo_E

Enlightened
^^^ HAHAHAHA are you nuts!!?? i bought more lights while my P1D CE was in the mail still :D HELP ME I CAN'T STOP!!!!