• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold! Thanks!: Titanium PD

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale. No Trades! McLux Titanium PD with a Seoul P4 running the GDx2 with stock 525 mA using the McR-20. Let me tell you, fine sirs, that the pack on this baby is smooothhh. This is the finest, easiest PD tail I've ever encountered. Green Trit tail and front O-ring. PD has less than 5 minutes run/pocket time. Don builds these to be tools not collectibles so the body has minor imperfections. See pics for details, if you are a finicky minty mint girly man lover then stay away! PD's are meant to be used!!!! Everything is 6-4, including the screws and clip. I had the Ti Bezel shaved down by RPM.

As much as I like this I've fallen in love again with the simple Ti twisty and this is just not getting any pocket time.

Sold! Thanks!: $625.00 CONUS. I prefer MO but can accept PP if the buyer forks the 3% fee. Drop me a PM if interested.

Last edited:

ianb

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Titanium PD

Thats a beauty!

and running a Seoul P4! I am super jealous :D

good luck on your sale!

Ian :)

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Titanium PD

Sold! Thanks!: $610.00 CONUS. I prefer MO but can accept PP if the buyer forks the 3% fee. Drop me a PM if interested.

Last edited: