• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired How do I go about getting a milky mod?

waynejitsu

Enlightened
Interested..., does he have a web site to order from, etc?

Or

Anyone want to get rid of one they have?

PM with any info please:)

Thanks!!!

Nebula

Enlightened
WJ - Just post in one of his threads. Milky will respond quickly. BTW- If you have not already done so do a search of Milky's threads. You will be amazed. I have a number of Milky mods - all of them unique and well built. Good luck. KK

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will vouch for Milky too. I have a bunch of his mods and a few more are on there way to me today. :grin2:

Send him a PM and he will respond right away. If you have any trouble, send me a PM and I'll make sure he gets ahold of you.

MSax

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
Milkyspit gets a big thumbs up for me. Just send him a PM with what you want or post your questions in his threads in the "home made and modified" section. He usually responds pretty quick.

waynejitsu

Enlightened
Milky, paging Milky...,

I am interested in buying a milky mod, but not sure what to get and never had a "milky light".

I am interested im having a SF E series modded or maybe a KL2 head (I have a new one that is just sitting there.)
I also have a new KL1, both old and new style and a KL3.

Actually, I like small lights that are very bright, but also with several levels of adjustment. (no sos or strobe though) and white, white, white (I guess that is what it is called, lol! no yellow, blue or purple, just clear.

I am also wondering about the new cree led's, ..., guess this will be something you can talk me into and give me a bit of education on modding:)

If you could post and pm me, I would like to get "something":)

Thanks!!!

jtice

Flashaholic
Re: Milky, paging Milky...,

I think Scott went out to SHOT, so he might be a bit slow to reply.
Hes a bit slow to reply on a good day :p, busy busy guy, but great to deal with.

~John

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Milky is definitely at the SHOT show. I talked to him briefly before he left for his flight. He'll be back in a few days.

In the interim, I would suggest reading some of the threads linked on his tag line on any of his posts. That should give you alot of information.

My recommendations would be a Milky L1 or an M180. :grin2:

Just my $0.02.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just as a followup, Milky is at the SHOT show for the next few days. So it may be a bit slow getting a hold of him till after the weekend.

MSax

Nebula

Enlightened

Wayne - I second Msax's advice. There is a particularly well written review and comparison of the SF L1 and the Milky L1 in the reviews section. IIRC you will find beam shots and a rum time analysis. Good hunting. Kirk

waynejitsu

Enlightened

Thanks guys!!!

M180 and ML-1 is also what I was thinking:)

No hurry, I will have time to do a little reading now...

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to have to say ML1 as well. Dual stage light, plenty bright, and good runtime as well. It's small just like you said you would like in a light too.

waynejitsu

Enlightened
I give up...,
I have tried and tried to contact him for the last several weeks...

I have made several posts, the last one was closed.
I can not get through on his pm, it is always full...

I have no idea how anyone contacts him, but I have had no luck.
I do have a milky ml1 on the way I bought from another member, but was wanting to get a bunch of my lights modded, including my KL2, KL1 and KL3 heads, Stryker VG, Gladius just to name a few.

Anyone have any recommendations on who else is good at working on lights that is easier to contact?

Any recommendations would be appreciated:)

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, don't give up so easily. You started this thread only a week ago, and Milky was at SHOT most of that time. He's back but it will take him a few days to get caught up. The CPF PM function is ascting strangely right now, so don't assume he is ignoring you... I will send him a EM for you and make him aware you are trying to reach him, he likely just doesn't know yet. :)

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have also taken the liberty of sending him a PM and I talked to him on the phone. He's really overwhelmed with packages, emails, PMs and what not from the SHOT show. I'm sure he'll get in touch with you shortly.

Hey Mack!

MSax

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast
For my part I wasn't going to even try to contact him for a couple of weeks at least.
I know he's getting caught up from SHOT and I'm not in a hurry.