• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

AlecGold

Enlightened
Re: WTS Beautiful McCree XR19-C

Goatee, don't do this, you will regrett it! Just keep this light, use it!! :D

This is a beauty and I bought another one 10 days ago of a little more! this is a very good price, I can tell you!

Last edited:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast

These Titanium McGizmo lights are simply the best. Everybody needs at least one and this should be that one. Good luck on your sale.

LED61

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not to mention how bright this bugger is, definitely more than my U2. I'd never sell mine.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

NO it isn't as bright as a 6P with a P61.
It also is not a 2 cell light.
It isn't an incandescent light either.
The McCree XR19-C is not remotely comparable to the 6P.
Why bring the 6P up? The 6P is OFF TOPIC.

My McCree XR19-C is an extremely nice flashlight which I doubt I would ever sell either. It is just too nice. PLUS I can trade the heads with my TI PD. makes for some interesting Mc Lego's. Lots of fun. If I had the dough I would buy this thing so I could have a matched pair, Now that would be cool.

Yaesumofo

AlecGold said:
it's just not as bright as my 6P with P61, but it isn't a big difference!

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

You guys are great and your hearty recommendations have caused me to become bold and to re-consider the Sell offer. I really do love this light and I really and sure my wife will be P*&&<# off but...

I have been there before so I guess this McCree will be staying and it will be joined by a new 27LT-S and a new fully dressed PD-S.

I may need a place to stay when she finds out. Are there any volunteers?

She is going to the stay with me on Friday and Saturday while I attend the Shot Show so maybe she will meet some of you all and then aquire the fire:huh2:

-Goatee

Stevie P

Newly Enlightened
Please let me know if you decide to sell this - I was just about to PM you for payment details when I saw the 'WithDrawn" notice!

Thanks,
Steve

AlecGold

Enlightened

yaesumofo said:
NO it isn't as bright as a 6P with a P61.
It also is not a 2 cell light.
It isn't an incandescent light either.
The McCree XR19-C is not remotely comparable to the 6P.
Why bring the 6P up? The 6P is OFF TOPIC.

Yaesumofo

Well, i did some wall bouncing and it is hard to compare a incan with a led, I know, but there is not THAT much difference in overall light output. That is what makes this light so unbelieveable to me. I don't say the lumen output is equal, but don't forget that the 6P drops considerable in output during use.
And I think the time is right to start comparing Leds to incans. Special with these Cree and Seoul Emiters that can do almost the same as incan's, with still keeping the advantages of leds!

The 6P is a flashlight and flashlights are NEVER off topic overhere :D

Good to see you're going to keep this little light! it is just so unbelieveable nice. And it's so hard to get one of these lights.

LED61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another thing not to forget on this little bugger is the fabulous runtime!!! at full brightness.

Goatee, glad you'll get to keep your light hell of a choice!!