• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Mac's "Torch", red with fluted head $300 shipped SOLD

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is my Torch made by the great Mac himself. I have only had this light about 8 weeks, originally I purchased it from here in the B/S/T with no charger. I have decided to let this beauty go, as I now have my X990 for extreme light(+runtime). This light is in mint condition and I will include the charger that I purchased for it as well. I have only burned 2 newspapers and roasted 4 marshmellows with it, so it has plenty of life left in her! I will be sad to see her go, but of course the money will be used to fund a new light purchase :rock: I will even through a fresh charge on the cells so you can fire(literally) it right up! First I'll take it gets it! Asking $300 shipped in the US.

paypal info: [email protected]

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Mac's "Torch", red with fluted head $300 shipped

Strauss said:
Up for sale is my Torch made by the great Mac himself. I have only had this light about 8 weeks, originally I purchased it from here in the B/S/T with no charger. I have decided to let this beauty go, as I now have my X990 for extreme light(+runtime). This light is in mint condition and I will include the charger that I purchased for it as well. I have only burned 2 newspapers and roasted 4 marshmellows with it, so it has plenty of life left in her! I will be sad to see her go, but of course the money will be used to fund a new light purchase :rock: I will even through a fresh charge on the cells so you can fire(literally) it right up! First I'll take it gets it! Asking $300 shipped in the US.

paypal info: [email protected]

You should post a picture of it so people can see how it looks....partly with your limited number of posts, people may want that sort of extra reassurance, because they don't know you. I would bite, but just got the silver one directly from Mac. I'm sure this will go fast.

Last edited:

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac's "Torch", red with fluted head $300 shipped

plasmaman said:
I'll take that please if you are happy to ship to England! YOu can mail me on [email protected]
Thanks
John

Sure, what the hell. If you don't mind pitching in an extra $10 for the shipping costs, I will send the Torch out ASAP!

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes it will be sad to see her go, but she will be replaced with another fine McGizmo piece. I had to jump on one of those beautiful 27LT-S before they were all gone. As sad as I am to see it go, I am just as excited to recieve my new baby :)