Anyone going to the LA Auto Show?

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just came back and there were lots of nic looking cars, some cars to look for are Mustang GT concept, Lifted Hummer H2, Lexani Excursion Limo with fiber optic headliner.

BTW, stop by the Pep Boys booth at the Kentia hall for a deal on Rayovac Maximum Plus AAAs
3 bucks for 8

iddibhai

Enlightened
nice cars, yes... for a practical daily driver, make mine a dark blue saab 9-3 2.0T. for a "just me" impractical daily driver, porsche boxter s. realistic prices.. my award for the most gorgeous car:

maserati3.jpg

Saaby

Flashaholic
Is the new 9-3 nice? Have yet to experience it in person...Salt Lake's auto show (No where close to LA standards) starts next week and I'm going of course--cars being my main hobby. Saab is supposed to be there (Bailed last year) and Ford's supposed to have a Segway to show off...

Zephyr

Enlightened
I'm planning to go there probably this weekend. BTW, thanks for tip V8TOYOTATRK. I'll sure stop by the Pep Boys booth and grab some batteries, or two. Do you know if they're selling any flashlights or Sylvania Silverstar by any chance? Just wondering. Thanks...

ZEPH

iddibhai

Enlightened
Saaby, yes, they had the 9-3, pretty nice. not as impressed with the seats as i was in 9-5 Arc (more plush), but still among the best seats in the house (tie with audi s6 and lexus rx300 front buckets). segway was there too, partnered with ford and displayed right smack in the middle of the ford section. very nice gizmo that, but i'd spend 5 grand elsewhere! my only complaint with the saab was the power seat buttons seems flimsy to the point of falling off; either they weren't attached properly, or need to be remade. it was interesting to see some euro-spec cars there too (KPH speedo). good room for rear passengers too in the back of the saab. 9-3 drop top, as usual, was popular with crowds, altho there is no backroom to speak of!

Latest posts