• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** Sale Closed: SF Blk A2, SPY005, Orb RAW, HDS U60XRGT

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
PIC_0629.jpg

PIC_0633.jpg

FOR SALE: 4 special lights!

From left to right

1. Surefire A2, in limited edition BLACK (white LEDs) with original box, papers and lanyard. Condition as received, mostly kept in a closed drawer. Will include 2 new Battery Station batteries. Regulated incandescent for 50 or more lumens for illuminating the tail of your private jet and LEDs for in-cockpit mapping the best route to Martha's Vinyard.
Price: $160 --> Sold

2. Spy 2005. Black, logo #3, serial no. 95 (1000mA) with lanyard, and original box. Condition as received. CPF member Data's masterpiece. See original thread:
http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96675&page=1&pp=30 Price: Withdrawn

3. Orb RAW. Original design with flat bottom, no logo. T-bin, 2-stage switch and blue tritium with original clear plastic tube and shipping tube. Will include one RCR2 battery. Condition very good, mostly residing in the safety of its protective tube. Excellent EDC light with bright high and useable low all in a package smaller than your thumb!
Price: $ Withdrawn

4. HDS EDC U60 XRGT (pictured below). Serial # 4450 with new style tailcap including original clip, instructions/card and baggie. Will throw in the HDS holster with Tek Lok (used but no visible wear – worth $30). Makes a slight hum on high which cannot be heard unless placed next to ear. Received as a brand new light from HDS/Novatac recently after they could not repair my original light.
Price: $ 220 --> Sold

Shipped USPS priority mail to continental U.S. only. Insurance at cost (not responsible for light after shipping). Payment by money order please. Personal check OK but will delay shipping. First unconditional "I'll take it" has priority.

Last edited:

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
Re: ** FOR SALE: SF Blk A2, SPY005, Orb RAW, HDS U60XRGT

now someone puts up another U60XRGT!! :) I've filled by thirst for lights for now... Someone grab it quick before I re-consider!!

- Chris

blacksheep

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the HDS. I'll paypal in a few minutes.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alright!!!

Glad you got to it first Blacksheep!! :)

FYI- Blacksheep is a great guy to deal
with guys. He brought one of my setups last week.

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast

1. Surefire A2, Black, like new in the box with box, papers, lanyard, and 2 new batteries.....I'll take it! Please PM me with your particulars. Cheers. :sold:

Last edited:

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

All PMs replied to.

A2: SPF to fnmag

HDS: SPF to blacksheep

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast

Surefire A2 arrived today, thanks for the quick shipping. Light is exactly as described, Cheers. :rock: