berkeley point clips

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
what's the big deal with these? what do cpf folks here use them for?

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok, maybe i should have been more specific.

why berkeley and not what the hardware store or wally world carries
icon3.gif

*note* i just went to the berkeley site and the titanium looks neat and tempting.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
TKL,

Perhaps I can explain. The attraction has nothing to do with the fact that the mini clips are well made, work well and have a torsion spring gate that is likely one of the coolest inventions this guy has ever seen. No, the real reason is that I get a $65.00 commission on every clip that is sold and it could be enough to put my kid through college (if I had one) if you would just shut up and stand in line and buy some of the dang clips!

And don't be side tracked by the Ti gate snap. If you get one of those and decide you don't like it you're screwed because it will probably last until the next ice age and you won't have any justification to replace it. I probably could have shortened that sentence, huh?

Finally, to quote a salesman I once knew, if you don't get one, there is a good chance your business will fall off. *quick visual glance below belt*

tongue.gif

BTW, I just want you to know that I'm always here for you with a helpful answer when you ask.
grin.gif

- Don

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
don, you're a nut.
grin.gif
i want one, trying to decide on ti vs. stainless. anybody know how much they weigh?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
TKL,

You ask. I answer, as advertised:

Mini-Clip - .23 oz

S.S. Gate Snap - .74 oz

Ti Gate Snap - .48 oz

- Don