HDS EDC60Gt Question

jrjunky

Newly Enlightened
Just curious. Last night while using my 60GT I noticed that when I turned the light off that the LED did not turn directly off. The LED seemed to flash to a super low setting then die off. This wasn't a long process but long enough that you can see it happen. The only reason that I noticed is that I was setting the light down on a table in the dark as I hit the switch and saw the glow as it hit the table. I picked it back up and each time I turn it off the same thing happens. It is not a clean "snap" off, it fades down each time then goes off. It is almost like you can see the light pulse once then fade and turn off.

I don't know if this has anything to do with the electronics, or if this is how it has always turned off. I was just curious for input. I still love the light just want to make sure that there isn't an issue developing within.

Thanks for the replies,

Marc

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
Completely normal. If you turn your light on, and then immediately press the button again to turn it back off, the dim glow will persist for as long as you continue to hold the button. This behavior was noted a while back. Maybe I can find the post somewhere...