Who wants a leather combo pouch?

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
I am putting this out as a feeler because I am guessing there are more of you out there that would buy this thing if it was well made. If there is enough interest we could find a good hometown leather company and get them to build it. I would want it to be high quality and would pay $50-$60 for the right unit. I want one that will last 10 years.

I want one that holds a Leatherman Wave or Victorinox Mulit-tool plus a ARC AAA and a E2. I lean toward the Wave and E2 because I want it to be as small as possible. Also, if it held the E2 it would probably carry the ARC LS just fine. I am flexible on which torch/Torches it holds but it must hold a multi tool and at least one light. I want it to have a top flap that secures them all in place and I want each item to have it's own slot. Either a snap on or through the belt. I would be thrilled with plain tan/brown harness leather or in black. I absolutely don't want any tooling or other pretty markings except I could go for a CPF brand on it if we could make enough and generate some $$$ for CPF. I have thought of getting one of the 6P and magazine combos but I know I wouldn't be happy with it.

I don't have any leather company contacts but have been to gun shows and seen some custom molded holsters built by small/home based companies and I would love something just like that.

Any better ideas or suggestions keeping in mind we would need a single design to make it cost effective?

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Okey, there doesn't seem to be much interest. There is a local Gun Show here this weekend and I will ask one of the holster guys what it would take to build it.
David

guncollector

Enlightened
Gry G2 Leatherworks, run by Gary Graley. He's a heck of a nice guy, easy to work with, and very reasonble in the field of quality custom leather.

He made this custom holster for my Strider Knives AR folder, sharpener, and magnesium firestarter. http://www.geocities.com/chiseledge/rwscoutf.jpg I think my total cost, incl. shipping, was about $90.00.

His turnaround is pretty good too, about 2-1/2 weeks or so IIRC.