Gun Shows and Flash Lights

Raven

Enlightened
I'm planning on going to a gun show this weekend, and it's the first one I've been to in several years. I'm going to keep my eyes open for any flashlights (besides mags which are common), and I'm wondering what my chances are of seeing a dealer with arcs, sure fires or stream lights?

This show will probably have around 50 dealers.

Raven

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
At the gun shows in my town there was a guy with a full line of Pelicans. I think there are some other lights at the show but they are POS's.

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'll see some stuff [or should], but its usually SF's with one or two guys with lights for mounting systems. It can vary from show to show.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
what webley said. in tx there is one guy with a fairly good selection of surefire. a couple others with a small selection of streamlight. never seen arc or anything else worth a second look.

guncollector

Enlightened
The Crossroads shows out here on the Left Coast always have some Surefire and Streamlight vendors too. I might've seen an Arc AAA or two, but never an LS.

I gave up on Gun Shows to find guns here in the SF/Bay Area when I started noticing more stands selling beef jerky and other crapola, than anything related to guns.

They might as well rename them "Fun Shows"...sheesh...

The only reason I go to them now is to occasionally see the Busse Combat Knives display, and to pick up assorted knick-knacks.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup...The Cow Palace shows have jerky vendors and flea market types, and they oputnumber the actual firearms dealers. Unfortunately, it's just about the only show left, as San Mateo County (first county south of San Francisco) as outlawed firearms sales on county property. To screw things up a bit more, the Cow Palace is in San Mateo County, but I'm not sure it's county property or not...

Anyways, you can usually catch Leach Enterprises at the Crossroads shows, and he stocks all the SF's and Pelicans, and they're nice folks to deal with...

--dan

axolotls

Enlightened
There was one up in Vallejo recently. OK though. SF Bay Area is getting sucky (well ever since Feinstein was mayor (SF)).

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Went to a show this AM. They had Pelican, UK and lots of knockoffs. I went for a holster and bought a Walther. I'm in trouble.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
you guys in ca really need to move. take your tax dollars out of that liberal sesspool.