Tool Logic - Credit Card Companion??

kev1-1

Enlightened
How good are these? Thank you!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Karpaasi

Newly Enlightened
Tool logic have much better knife than swisscard. I am carrying swisscard because I like the scissors. I don´t like the screwdriver in tool logic. Just my opinion.

bmsmith

Enlightened

Karpaasi

Newly Enlightened
I haven´t used tool logic with scissors so I can´t say anything about that. If you want just a good knife you should check spyder card and sog access card

arioch

Enlightened
I own both a Swiss Card and a Tool Logic. The Tool Logic was my edc until I found the Swiss Card, which replaced the Tool Logic in my pocket.

Believe it or not, the most used item in both cards was the toothpick. The second most used item was the knife. I found that for most common uses, the Swiss Card knife was more useful for me than the Tool Logic. I also found the Swiss Card's mini pen came in handy on a couple of occasions.

One drawback of the Swiss Card was the flimsy (IMHO) construction of the sliding plate in front of the scissors. The thing broke off after a month of not so strenuous use.
mad.gif

I found that neither card was well suited and sized for actual carry in a wallet, but fit nicely in my pocket.

If you are getting a tool card, I would recommend the Swiss Card over the Tool Logic.
smile.gif

Latest posts