New Cree XR-E ASP Light

mayo

Newly Enlightened
wmark

Here is a picture of it.

daveman

Enlightened
I'm interested in the release date as well. The only concern I have with this light is its runtime maybe a bit too short (<1 hour). Two cr123 cells powering 3 XR-E LEDs, can't imagine the runtime on max would exceed 40 minutes.

TacticalGrilling

Newly Enlightened
The light will be released within a month or two. All the reps have samples now, and supposedly there are over 2,000 lights in inventory, ready for shipment to dealers.

As for runtime, it is supposedly regulated to produce 2 hours on 2 cells. Using one of the optional bodies, you can achieve 3 hours on 3 cells and 4 hours on 4 cells. No increase in output, however. I've got some additional pictures and some copy I can post later today.

Be Safe, Grill Tactical.

-Nick
TacticalGrilling.com

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
TacticalGrilling said:
The light will be released within a month or two. All the reps have samples now, and supposedly there are over 2,000 lights in inventory, ready for shipment to dealers.

As for runtime, it is supposedly regulated to produce 2 hours on 2 cells. Using one of the optional bodies, you can achieve 3 hours on 3 cells and 4 hours on 4 cells. No increase in output, however. I've got some additional pictures and some copy I can post later today.

Be Safe, Grill Tactical.

-Nick
TacticalGrilling.com

Thanks, Nick. If more cells increases runtime but not output, then a regulator is present. A larger body may allow for the use of multiple li-ion cells for a rechargeable option.

TacticalGrilling

Newly Enlightened
Pricing:
6-volt: $135.95
9-volt: $149.95
12-volt: $159.95

Good looking light. I have one on the way and will post a quickie review once it's here.

Be Safe, Grill Tactical.

-Nick
TacticalGrilling.com

TacticalGrilling

Newly Enlightened
Look what the nice brown truck brought for me today! This one is on loan for a short time, have another en route. Will post more pictures when I get a chance. First impression: WOW. Insanely intense. Great hotspot, excellent corona. This is WAY up there on my list for room clearing lights.

ASP_Triad_CDP_On.jpg

Be Safe, Grill Tactical.

-Nick
TacticalGrilling.com