Most Users Ever Online

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most users ever online was 1145, Yesterday at 05:24 PM

So, we broke a record yesterday afternoon. Geez....I wonder what was happening then? It's kinda funny that the record gets broken at this time of year. I believe the last record was in January of last year too (I think it was January 6 or something like that).

I'm going to take a guess at what happened. Every January 1, we flashaholics make a New Year's resolution to not buy another light for the year (or at least for a few months). But, alas, flashaholics are flashaholics for a reason and this resolution only lasts a week or two. So then everyone floods the forum to get their fix.

I set a resolution to myself on December 31 not to buy another light for at least 6 months and broke it January 1.....:(

Oh well... life moves on... it'll just have to move on with less green in the wallet.

:) WP

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
BVH said:
I broke my New year's resolution on Dec 31st. Does that count?

So you made the resolution and broke it the same day? :laughing:

At least when I made my resolution I had, somewhat, the inclination to abide by it. But....dang it...there are just too many cool lights out there now!

WP

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
AndyTiedye said:
I thought it was everyone trying to find out what new toys were announced at the SHOT show?

I agree, I have been hitting the boards trying to find out what is going on. Nothing is going on by the lack of activity on the official SHOT show tread... not even a mention of what Surefire, Proton or Peak lights. Is Saturday, flashlight day?

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
FINALLY! It hadn't gone up since I joined! Good observation WP!
OK, I admit - I was logged on with all 248 of my user ID's! ;)
john