Seoul P4 U bin LEDs now available at Mouser!

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

I have had one of the Seoul P4 U bin LED's in my project manager at Mouser for over one month. It has had the red "On Backorder" tag since I put it there. When I added some items to the project today, it said that it is available and ready to ship.

When you access the P4 from the browser, it says that they won't be available until January 16. But when you add it to your cart, it says available for immediate delivery.

They are $14.18 each in singles. But, they are only $8.11 each in quantities of 100 or more. That would make a great GB! Even with shipping charges, packing materials and a small handling fee, it would seem like they could be had for about $10 in a group buy situation. Anyone want to host a group buy? :grin2:

Anyways, I thought that I'd pass along the good news.

datiLED

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
nanotech17 said:
Hi Paul,

Can this LED do a direct swap on Nuwai 5 watt ALX352L ?
Be VERY careful swapping out Lux5 to Cree or SS P4. Pay attention to the voltage, as Lux5 use higher voltage that will damage Lux3, Cree, or SS P4's. You will need to put a resistor in line to drop the voltage - which will also drop current, but that is not a bad idea either. Then you may get a light with similar light output but more run time.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
nanotech17 said:
Hi Paul,

Can this LED do a direct swap on Nuwai 5 watt ALX352L ?

I think the Luxeon V runs at a higher voltage, if this is the case you can't do an emitter swap.

Maybe someone can chime in here... :confused:

EDIT: Jinx! Somebody already did :grin2:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
EngrPaul said:
Have you checked the sandwich shoppe lately? :sssh:

Yes, but the shipping is the deal breaker. If I end up ordering a BB1000 for a Mag K2 mod, then it would be worth it to add one or two to my order.

ROK

Enlightened
Mid of next week, I can get some SSC P4 U bin emitters and will post my 1st GB.
Keep an eye on GB thread. You can see the good price.:nana:

Delayed for better Bin.

Last edited: