Costco ThorX 10,000,000 CP Stolen

y0manda

Newly Enlightened
I let my buddy take a couple of my flashlights including my costco 10M CP to Canada for his road trip. :rant: Long story short my other flashlights didnt get stolen but the costco one did :xyxgun:. He feels really bad and wants me to buy 2 (one of him too) and he will give me the money. I've been looking for a week now online and the only compairable one I see is the
Amondotech Illuminator 35 Watt HID Searchlight
It is more money than the costco one but would it be worth me buying this and paying the difference as a Thorx replacement? I've read on here that there are similar lights with a 6,000K bulb but can't find any.

BVH

Flashaholic
Absolutely worth paying the difference for the A.I. - night and day difference between the two lights. I have both. The A.I. has the 4200K bulb, the Sam's club version has the 6000K bulb.

One of my Thor 10's lost a battery (it died) and I can't find the charger for it. If you could use it - the bare bones light, I'd ship it to you for the cost of postage. I have no need for it and was considering tossing it. I'd guess shipping via USPS would be at least $20.00 so it may not be worth it.

Last edited: