New Need a little Help

BallroomBouncer21

Newly Enlightened
I ordered an INOVA XO3, and it is not what i thought it was going to be, that would be my fault due to no research on my part.

What i need, i am a bouncer\security and work in dark nightclubs. i need a flashlight no bigger than 5 maybe 5 1/2 in long, that is LED, extremely bright, but i need a small narrow spot, with a really good range, i work in a BIG bar, and need to almost laser like pin point a suspect, cant use laser pointers due to lawsuits. but like i said, i need it really bright, with good distance, and as narrow as possible, (limited small, or no spill) not too afraid of the cost, obviously cheaper the better but not necessarily the best.

plz and thx

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
What about the X03 does not fill your parameters? The length? Perhaps the X02? I think it is about the same length though, perhaps a tad shorter.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have heard Lumapower D-Mini is probably what you are looking for. Check Manufacturers Corner under Lumapower D-Mini.

BallroomBouncer21

Newly Enlightened
its the wideness i guess, it fills too much of an area i dont know the words to describe or maybe im too picky. but its just too wide. i need a smaller spot. i like how bright it is though.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Then the X02 wont satisfy you either, and the RR 2 AA is not quite as bright and is longer even though it has an almost perfect spot beam. The aforementioned Lumapower may be an option, have never seen one.

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello BallroomBouncer21 and welcome to CPF:)

You are looking for a "space-needle" or a light mod with an "Aspheric Lens".

Take a search about these lights. If you like them, post a thread what you want, best in the Custom Mod B/S/T.

Good luck and best regards

_____
Tom

Last edited: